IN-SITU REMEDIATION SERVICESCost-effective green remediation approaches that work.
As an environmental remediation contractor specializing in the in-situ remediation of soil and groundwater, IRSL has successfully evaluated, designed, implemented, and optimized innovative soil and groundwater in-situ remediation programs across the globe.
The treatment and/or destruction of compounds of concern in place or “in situ”, in the ground, in-situ remediation offers:
- The ability to access contaminants not accessible through traditional methods—in hard-to-reach locations, such as under buildings, roadways, etc.
- Low-infrastructure solutions that are the least disruptive to facility operations.
- More cost-effective and less energy intensive options than traditional methods.
- Most technologically advanced methods available.
- Smaller ecological footprint and a cleaner end-result.
Our in-situ remedial approaches include:
- Chemical Oxidation
- Chemical Reduction
- Aerobic Bioremediation
- Anaerobic Bioremediation
- Surfactant Flushing
- Cosolvent Flushing
- Hybrid Remediation