A series of laboratory microcosm experiments and a field pilot test were performed to evaluate the potential for aerobic biodegradation of aromatic hydrocarbons and methyl tert-butyl ether (MtBE; a common oxygenate additive in gasoline) in saline, high temperature (>30° C) groundwater.
Recently Of Note
- Remediation Journal: The In Situ Treatment of Synthetic Musk Fragrances in Groundwater, Spring 2019
- Remediation Journal: Evaluating the Longevity of a PFAS In Situ Colloidal Activated Carbon Remedy, Winter 2019 DOI:10.1002/rem21593
- Remediation Journal: In Situ Treatment of PFAS-Impacted Groundwater Using Colloidal Activated Carbon, Fall 2018 DOI:10.1002/rem21558
- Invited Workshop Member Remediation Journal on PFAS
- Speaker at the BEST Conference in Whistler BC May 2019