REMEDIATION SUPPORT SERVICES: Remedial Option ReviewsHelping you to choose the best approach for the job.
Based on our extensive experience and strong theoretical understanding, we can help you to choose the best approach for your site. IRSL has completed remediation option reviews for:
- Gasoline-impacted sites.
- Remediation of fuel oil spills.
- Diesel and crude oil impacted facilities.
- Chromium and arsenic-bearing groundwater.
- Chlorinated hydrocarbon impacted aquifers, including fractured rock.
- PAH-impacted groundwater in a variety of geologic environments.
- MtBE- and MMT-impacted groundwater.
Services can include:
- Detailed formal reports and costing.
- Expert opinions.
- Peer reviews.
- Screening level reviews.
IRSL uses a combination of historical reports and field data to develop a matrix that evaluates over 45 technologies ranging from Natural Attenuation to Thermal to Physical Removal. The data is inputted into numerical and analytical models that evaluate remedial timelines, financial, and technical risk, and provide a measure of probability of success for various remedial approaches.
This process typically requires one-to-two weeks to complete. Depending on the level of review and technologies being evaluated, IRSL collaborates with internationally recognized experts through the review process to bring you the most informed options available.