A series of laboratory microcosm experiments and a field pilot test were performed to evaluate the potential for aerobic biodegradation of aromatic hydrocarbons and methyl tert-butyl ether (MtBE; a common oxygenate additive in gasoline) in saline, high temperature (>30° C) groundwater.
Recently Of Note
- Breakthrough Treatment for PFAS: First Demonstrated In-Situ Treatment Solution for PFOA/PFAS
- Join Us! At the 5th Water Arabia Conference * Exhibition
- Join Us! 33rd Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, & Energy
- Read our most recent papers in Journal of Remediation: “Chemical Oxidation Performance in High Temperature, Saline Groundwater Impacted with Hydrocarbons” & “Aerobic Biodegradation of Hydrocarbons in High Temperature and Saline Groundwater”.
- Join us at the IAH-CNC 2015 Conference, Waterloo, ON