Innovative technologies. Grounded in experience.
One of Canada’s most experienced remediation companies, InSitu Remediation Services Ltd. (IRSL) has designed, implemented, and maintained soil and groundwater remediation programs in diverse geological environments in North, Central, and South America, Europe and the Middle East.
Our Remediation Services
The treatment and/or destruction of compounds of concern in place or “in situ”, in the ground, in-situ remediation offers the:
- Ability to access difficult-to-reach contaminants.
- More cost-effective than traditional methods.
- Smaller ecological footprint and a cleaner end-result.
The treatment and/or destruction of compounds of concern above ground, ex-situ remediation offers:
- Potentially shorter remedial time-frames.
- Lower risk that impacts will remain in the ground.
- Minimal permitting and regulatory issues.
Effective remediation programs require constant monitoring and optimization. Our remediation support services:
- Ensure the most efficient use of technical and financial resources.
- Shorten remedial time-frames.
- Mitigate unnecessary technical and financial risk.
Serving Your NeedsAt InSitu Remediation Services Ltd. (IRSL), we confidently implement innovative solutions, based on sound knowledge, using seasoned field staff. Our pragmatic, flexible approach reduces effort, cost to our clients, and environmental risk.
REGENESIS Remediation Solutions Recently, PFAS contamination in groundwater has been identified as an emerging threat to clean drinking water supplies. These chemicals are difficult to treat due to their very stable nature and resultant persistence in environment. So...
Join us at the 5th Water Arabia Conference * Exhibition October 17-19, 2017 in Al Khobar Saudi Arabia. SUSTAINING WATER RESOURCES THROUGH INNOVATIVE AND RELIABLE WATER AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES Water Arabia 2017 will cover a wide range of topics...
Join us at the 33rd Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, and Energy scheduled to take place October 16-19, 2017 in Amherst, Massachusets. Help the international community adopt and maintain environmentally sound & sustainable...