Innovative technologies. Grounded in experience.
One of Canada’s most experienced remediation companies, InSitu Remediation Services Ltd. (IRSL) has designed, implemented, and maintained soil and groundwater remediation programs in diverse geological environments in North, Central, and South America, Europe and the Middle East.
Our Remediation Services
The treatment and/or destruction of compounds of concern in place or “in situ”, in the ground, in-situ remediation offers the:
- Ability to access difficult-to-reach contaminants.
- More cost-effective than traditional methods.
- Smaller ecological footprint and a cleaner end-result.
The treatment and/or destruction of compounds of concern above ground, ex-situ remediation offers:
- Potentially shorter remedial time-frames.
- Lower risk that impacts will remain in the ground.
- Minimal permitting and regulatory issues.
Effective remediation programs require constant monitoring and optimization. Our remediation support services:
- Ensure the most efficient use of technical and financial resources.
- Shorten remedial time-frames.
- Mitigate unnecessary technical and financial risk.
Serving Your NeedsAt InSitu Remediation Services Ltd. (IRSL), we confidently implement innovative solutions, based on sound knowledge, using seasoned field staff. Our pragmatic, flexible approach reduces effort, cost to our clients, and environmental risk.
Join INSITU at the IAH-CNC 2015 Conference in Waterloo in October 27-30 where Rick will be giving a talk on The Effect of Injection Methods on the Distribution of Remedial Compounds
Join INSITU at the Joint Assembly of the AGU-GAC in Montreal May 3-7 Rick is convening a special session on Advancements in Site Assessment and Characterization